- Performing acoustic analysis in order to reduce the noise level, including the design and installation of the noise reducing measures
- Engineering, delivery and installation of:
- acoustic enclosures in industry facilities – turbine generator units, pumps, ventilating fans, compressors, diesel engine generators, etc.
- absorptive silencers (link)
- resonator silencers
- noise barriers and screens for industrial and energetic equipment (transformers, machine tools, shaping tools, etc.)
- steam silencers, safety valve and reducing valve silencers
- indoor noise pollution issues – decreasing the reverberation time (work hygiene)
- thermal insulation, or thermo-acoustic insulation for industrial equipment – turbines, ventilating fans, pumps, etc.